QuickTime player one of the most used iOS application to play music and video on iPhone/iPads. QuickTime player was developed by Apple, and it was released in August 2009. After releasing this application, it was a big hit in the iOS market, and so after few months, Apple decided to launch the same app for another platform like QuickTime for Windows, Quicktime for Android, etc. Here in this guide, we are going to focus more upon QuickTime for Windows 10 because we have seen many people are facing problem while installing QuickTime on their Windows machine.
QuickTime windows 10 player can plays all types of videos and music files like MP4, MP3, FLV, 3GP, AVI, etc. Windows 10 QuickTime player works really smooth without any lags in low-end machines. The system requirement of QuickTime player is really low, all it needs is 500MB free memory, and 100MB of free storage, QuickTime for Windows can smoothly run on single core processor
How to Download and Install QuickTime for Windows 10
QuickTime is one of the most widely used application for Music and Videos same like VLC media players or we can say VLC media player is an alternative of QuickTime Player. It is fast, smooth, runs without lag or glitch, A perfect player for any operating system. Soon they are going to launch Linux version of QuickTime player too.
- To download QuickTime for Windows, Go to Apple’s official website and first select the language and then click on Download button
- When you will click on Download button, it will start download Quicktime player for windows 10. After downloading that file. Run that executable(.exe) file and follow the instruction on the screen.
- After click on next it will ask you to set the path, from path what it mean is, in which directory you want to install windows 10 Quicktime player. Just simply assign the path and click on next again
- After assigning the path it will ask you to choose the type of installation you want to do, there are two options Typical and Custom, just simply click on Typical and click on Next and it will start install QuickTime for Windows
- So finally your Windows Quicktime player has been successfully installed. Restart your system and launch the Quicktime for Windows 10 application
So now you can run any music and video files in a seconds and as I said it supports MP3, MP4, FLV, AVI, etc extensions so you don’t have to worry about the file format. Quicktime player supports mostly all types of file and that is the main advantage of this awesome application, apart from this, you can quickly create and manage you play list all you have to do is select and hold on the respective song and it will display options and from that select add to play list.
Also Read: Cortana Not Working Problem in Windows 10
Well this was all about Quicktime Player, if users have any kind of doubts while downloading or installing this music and video player, please let us know in comment and we will try our best to help you out and get rid of this problem.