Many people are using the Razer products. Especially the gamers, who are using the high-precision Razer mouse for efficient aiming while playing games. The Razer devices are synced with the Razer Synapse, an advanced device management software to manage all of the connected devices. You can change the DPI settings, RGB lighting effects and many other things with the Razer Synapse. But, many users have complained about Razer Synapse not working on their computer. It’s tough to use the Razer devices if the Razer Synapse not opening on your computer.
Most of the times, manually starting the Razer Synapse software works for most of the people. But sometimes, the program won’t open at all on your computer it’s annoying when the Razer Synapse won’t open on your PC. That’s why we are going to share some working methods to fix Razer synapse not working on Windows 10. You just have to follow the solutions mentioned in this post and fix the issue immediately to use the Razer Synapse software program.
What is Razer Synapse? Why it’s So Important?
The Razer Synapse is the Cloud-based Device manager software program for the Razer Mouse and keyboards. With the Synapse, users can control, change the settings and save the settings on the cloud server, which can be loaded anytime user want. So, if you save the settings on the Cloud server with Razer Synapse, then you can quickly load the same settings on the different computer with ease.
As this is the all-in-one management software which manages the settings and the driver updates, you should keep this software running in the background. If Razer Synapse not working on Windows, then you are in grave problem.
How to Fix Razer Synapse not Working on Windows 70/8/7?
Due to some complications in the Windows, the Razer Synapse may not start properly at the startup. So, you need to apply some solutions to fix this issue. Here are some working methods to fix Razer Synapse won’t open Windows 10 error. Follow these methods as I’ve mentioned every step with the screenshots as the guide for you to click on exact options.
Method 1: Reinstall the Drivers
Faulty or corrupted drivers might interfere with the Razer Synapse and the connected devices. That’s why you are not able to open the Synapse software on your computer. Reinstalling the Device drivers will help you fix the issue. Here are the steps to Reinstall the device drivers of Razer Mouse and Keyboard and fix Razer Synapse not working error.
- First of all, press “Windows key + R” key combination on the keyboard to open the RUN window.
- In the RUN window, type “devmgmt.msc” and Press ENTER to open the Device Manager Window.
- In the Device Manager, you’ll see device categories. Click on the following Device Categories one-by-one to drop-down the connected devices list.
- Human Interface Devices
- Mice and other pointing device
- Now, find the connected Razer devices in the above-mentioned device categories and right-click on them and then click on “Uninstall Device”.
- After a few seconds, the windows will uninstall the Device drivers of connected Razer devices.
- Now, open the Start Menu and search for “Apps and Features” and open it.
- In the Apps and Features, find the “Razer Synapse” software and click “Uninstall” on it.
After following these steps, disconnect your Razer devices from the computer and then reconnect them after a few minutes. The Windows will now automatically start the installation of Device Drivers. Then, reinstall the Razer Synapse by downloading it from the official site.
Method 2: Update Windows 10 OS
The Microsoft sends regular updates to the Windows 10 users. If any bug or security issue is present in the system, then the Windows updates come with the patches and security fixes. The Windows update is must install if there are any security issues and the service conflicts present, that may cause the issue to arise. If any service or the program is interfering with the Razer Synapse and that’s causing the Razer synapse won’t open windows 10 error, then you should try updating the Windows computer. The Windows Updates may help you to completely fix this problem within a few minutes.
- First of all, open the “Settings” app on Windows 10 and then click on “Updates and Security” to open it.
- Now, open the “Windows Updates” tab from Left-pane.
- Click on the “Check for Updates” to start the searching and downloading the Latest Windows updates.
- The Windows will download and install updates in the background. This process may take a few minutes to a few hours depending on your internet speed.
- Once completed, restart the computer and see if the issue is gone or not. If the problem is still there, please refer to the third solution.
You should Also Read: Fix HyperX Cloud 2 Mic not Working in Windows
Method 3: Hardware Issue
If the Razer Synapse won’t open on your Windows 10 computer even after following the methods mentioned above, then you should look for any hardware issues. If the Mouse or Keyboard you are using is damaged or there are any issues with the Device itself, then it’s hard to fix that issue by yourself. If the mouse or keyboard is damaged, then take it to the authorized service centre or order a new device. There is no workaround for this issue as it’s a hardware problem and not the software problem. Also, the issue might not be in the product but in the connector ports. Check the USB or PS/2 ports if they are working correctly or not. If not, then you have to take appropriate actions like replacing the necessary component.
That’s all we have about the Razer Synapse not Working problem. It is pretty annoying to see a necessary software is not running on your computer that manages your Keyboard and mouse, which are the primary input devices. I hope you’ll follow these methods to fix the Razer Synapse Windows 10 errors. The methods are the same for almost every Windows Operating system. Just use your conscious mind and follow the same techniques on different operating systems like Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.