There is nothing important than the drivers to play your favorite songs on the connected speakers. There are tons of different generic drivers for the Audio devices connected to the PC, but nothing is right than the Realtek HD Audio Manager. The Realtek Audio Manager is one of the most sophisticated drivers and the Audio Device management software that you may have used once in the lifetime. I am sure that you are using it right now to listen to the songs.
But, as a common practice to fix the issues with Audio Devices, or any other connected devices, we Reinstall the drivers. In this post, we are going to learn how to reinstall Realtek hd audio manager from your computer. The methods I am going to share are helpful in case you are willing to fix the issues with Realtek HD audio manager windows 10 drivers.
What is the Realtek HD Audio Manager?
The Realtek Audio manager is nothing but the Audio Driver for the Windows computer. The Realtek audio drivers are widely used in most of the windows computers to detect and manage the connected audio devices. If you don’t have the Realtek Audio Manager on your computer or any other audio driver, then you won’t be able to use the connected speakers to play the songs.
How to Reinstall Realtek HD Audio Manager Windows 10?
Reinstalling is essential when you think the driver is corrupted and you want to fix the issues with connected devices. We are going to do the same to fix problems with the speakers and almost all of the connected audio devices. Here are the methods that’ll tell you how to reinstall this excellent audio driver in Windows 10 or any other Windows Operating System.
Method 1: Use Device Manager to Reinstall
The Device Manager is the all-in-one portal in Windows to manage the drivers. Although there are many driver manager and updater software programs, we are going to stick with the default one.
- First of all, open the RUN window by pressing “Windows Key + R” Key combination and type “devmgmt.msc” and then press ENTER.
- Once the Device Manager is opened on the screen, scroll down and find the “Sound, Video and Game Controllers” drop-down menu. Right click on the “Realtek High Definition Audio” and then click “Uninstall Device”.
- The Uninstall Process will take a few seconds to complete.
- Now, from menu, go to “View >> Show Hidden Devices” option to see all hidden devices. Find the “Realtek High Definition Audio” duplicates and Uninstall them.
- Once uninstalling all the devices, it’s time to download the latest version of Realtek Drivers. Open their official site and Download the Appropriate Device Drivers.
After downloading the Installer, double-click on it and follow on-screen procedures to complete the Driver installation. After completion of Realtek Driver installation, just Restart your computer to let these changes take effect.
Method 2: Update Device Drivers
Instead of uninstalling and downloading the latest version of Drivers manually, its good to Update the device driver, so the Windows will automatically pick up the newest driver and automatically reinstall the Realtek HD Audio Manager. Here are the steps to do the same on your computer.
- First of all, open the RUN Window by pressing “Windows key + R” key combination. In the RUN window, type “devmgmt.msc” and press ENTER.
- Scroll down to find “Sound, Video and Game Controllers” drop-down option. Find the “Realtek High Definition Audio” and right-click on it. Click on “Update Driver”.
- In the next window, click on “Search automatically for updated driver software” and the Windows will find the best device driver software. If there is a new driver version available, then it’ll automatically install on your computer.
Also Read: How to Install GarageBand for Windows
Method 3: Use Third-Party Driver Updater Software Programs
There are tons of popular device driver software programs. If you are interested in updating or reinstalling the Realtek audio driver with one-click, then you should definitely use such driver updater programs for windows.
These programs just scan your PC for the Current and outdated device drivers. So, you can Install New drivers, Uninstall obsolete drivers and reinstall them with a single click. If that pleases you, then you should install third-party device driver updater programs.
Reinstalling the Realtek HD Audio Manager Windows, 10 is must do the task if you think the drivers are outdated or corrupted. When there are any corrupted audio drivers, then you may face some issues playing songs on your headphone or the speakers or in the worst case scenario, any of the connected audio input and output devices. In this post, we tried our best to explain Realtek HD Audio Manager download and the reinstallation process. If you are facing some issues doing so, then please make a comment below.